Everything is abundant. Abundance is all there is. Take this paraphrased story from The Richest Man in Babylon.
If a king pays to build a castle, who gets all the money it costs to build? Does not the architect, the designer, the landscaper, and all the builders share in the king’s wealth? And after its completion, how much is the castle worth? Is the castle not worth all it costs? Is the land not worth more now because of its presence and thus so the surrounding land? You see wealth grows in abundantly peculiar ways.
Change Your Focus
If you focus and believe in lack, you will be rewarded with an abundance of lack. If you focus and believe in wealth, you will be rewarded with an abundance of wealth. It is therefore important that you change your focus. The following 10 affirmations will allow your mind to stay focused on that wealth abundance.
10 Wealth Affirmations To Repeat Daily
- I am worthy of a wealthy life.
- I am open to receive wealth in many ways.
- I am surrounded by wealth.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly in both expected and unexpected ways.
- I am a wealth creator for myself and others.
- I am at peace with having a lot of money because I am an excellent money manager.
- God directs me to the wise handling of money, business, and investments; therefore I am always safe.
- I welcome an unlimited source of income into my life.
- I love my positive, happy, abundant life.
- The more I give, the more I receive; and the more I receive, the more I give.
Time & Frequency To Speak Affirmations
Say these affirmations consecutively for 40 days and 40 nights just before waking up and just before going asleep.
Share the love and feel good inside