You shouldn’t speculate as to whether or not you have good or bad credit. Find out the numbers for yourself so that you can use your credit report and credit scores to qualify for any new credit card.
Here are some places that you can get your credit report and credit score for free:
- Credit Karma – visit Credit Karma to sign up for free.
- Each credit bureau – visit Equifax, Experian, and/or TransUnion to get your free credit report once every 12 months.
- Companies affiliated with your banks or credit cards – log into your bank or credit card account and look for the “free credit score” link (may not be available).
- Companies affiliated with your employer – visit your company’s benefits site and look for the “free credit score” link (may not be available).
The Easiest Way
- Use CreditKarma.com for Transunion & Equifax (free year round).
- Use Experian for the final credit bureau (free once every 12 months).
- Use Calendar app to set a reminder for your next free annual credit report.
The Most Accurate Credit Report & Scores
Sometimes you need the most up-to-date accurate credit score and report that credit card companies actually use. The only way to get that is to pay for it.
I recommend IdentityIQ. The service costs $21.99 per month, but it’s top-notch and accurate. Use it when you need it.
Share the love and feel good inside